Download this webinar to hear Drs. Julie Fritz, PT, PhD, FAPTA and Stephen Kareha, PT, DPT, PhD, share and discuss the findings of their recently published study which examined different aspects of therapeutic alliance and if they were predictive of better functional outcomes.
Faris Alodaibi, PT, PhD, Jason Beneciuk, PT, DPT, PhD, MPH, FAAOMPT, Rett Holmes, PT, DPT, Stephen Kareha, PT, DPT, PhD, Deanna Hayes, PT, DPT, MS, Julie Fritz, PT, PhD, FAPTA. The Relationship of the Therapeutic Alliance to Patient Characteristics and Functional Outcome During an Episode of Physical Therapy Care for Patients With Low Back Pain: An Observational Study, Physical Therapy, Volume 101, Issue 4, April 2021, pzab026.
In this on-demand webinar, you will:
- See the results from 1,851 patients with low back pain and FOTO outcomes data
- Learn how different aspects of therapeutic alliance were or were not related to functional outcomes and which aspects were most important
- Provider/patient agreement about GOALS
- Agreement on the TASKS needed to achieve the goals
- The personal BOND between patient and provider
- Hear the authors discuss clinical implications of the study findings for clinical practice